PLEASE READ OUR NEW POLICY
2017 Policy Changes for Elijah’s Retreat
In November 2016, the Board of Elijah’s Retreat convened in an emergency session in order to intervene to help keep the ranch viable. The results are the following necessary changes made by the Board:
- A non-refundable $100 registration fee which can be made through the PayPal option on the website (actually just a credit or debit card is required, you do not need to have PayPal yourself) or you can mail a check or money order made payable to Elijah’s Retreat. This registration fee MUST be made to secure your reservation. This registration fee will go towards your first night’s rental. If you want to rent two cabins the registration fee would be $100 per cabin. The balance can be paid in cash or by check or money order when you arrive for your stay. If you do not have the balance when you arrive we regret that we will have to turn you away. Should you be unable to keep your reservation your registration fee will be refunded if you give at least 7 days written notice.
- The nightly cabin fee will be $100 and there is a 3 day limit for each family per cabin.
- Due to allergy related issues there will absolutely NO PETS allowed. If you arrive at the ranch with a pet or if it’s discovered you brought a pet you will be asked to leave immediately and will NOT receive a refund. Please be respectful of the rules as they are in place to protect the families. The only animals that will be allowed are DOCUMENTED SERVICE DOGS. Proof of professional documentation must be sent in with your registration paperwork.
- We are very sorry to say there is NO ANGEL FUND available for the 2017 season.
- PLEASE clean your cabin before you leave. When you leave it should be as clean or cleaner than when you arrived. Please launder all your linens and towels. Beds should be remade with clean linens, dishes washed and put away, tub rinsed out and the floors vacuumed. Please be respectful of this rule so we don’t have to start charging a cleaning fee.
We trust you will understand the need for these changes. We want to see Elijah’s Retreat thrive so families with a special needs child will be able to enjoy our facilities, our animals, the playground, the water slide, hiking trails, the fishing pond, the little train, the hay rides, etc.
Open through November 6, 2016
Email for Reservations - email@example.com
March 27 & 28 Confirmed - (Not sure what happened - 20 -30 AS STILL OPEN - 31st Reserved